How translation services optimize brand marketing
Imagine how the recipients will feel if you disregard their cultural aesthetics and send them a poorly produced black and white copy of an invitation card or business brochure. They will be hesitant to trust you with their money.
This is precisely how they will feel if you are planning to sell them your product or services while disregarding their language and cultural sensitivities.
Language services provider industry is growing exponentially. Clearly, the global markets have realized its potential and benefits. As a brand owner or a business planner, it is essential to understand the value of translation services as a smart marketing tool.
Every marketing campaign comprises of the following ingredients;
- Website and landing page
- Digital and printed Ads
- Call to action copies like brochures, visiting cards, flyers, posters, etc.
- Press releases and social media content
- Subtitles and hashtags
Imagine the immensity of connectivity with people you may lose out on if proper translation services are not availed for your beloved brand.
Let us further take a look at how translation marketing can optimize your campaigns:
- Marketing translation is not a direct translation. It is different from formal business document translation. Marketing translation is done keeping in mind the frame of native reference and target audience. Marketing copy is about conveying your brand’s character, your USP, and your intent by engaging people with local humour and social ethics. This is to ensure that your brand doesn’t feel alien to them. A great way to implement this strategy is to help professional translators understand the socio-cultural fabric of your target locality.
- Translation specialist agencies rooted in local culture can communicate local puns, metaphors, and cultural narratives like no other agency. They will help you carve brand identity, slogans, and advertisements in a way that positively attracts the local customer base and garner loyalty.
- Target Audience
- Translation facility helps you target audiences from diverse backgrounds.
- If you think about it, this strategy is a game-changer.
- Ever thought about how Pepsico sells the same set of products in every continent?
- The key to such success lies in the fact that they sell the same product wrapped with customized marketing campaigns.
These campaigns are based upon contextual and behavioral marketing. They are designed carefully with cultural copywriters and social iconography to influence your target audience.
Therefore, it is advised to seek help from a translation agency that understands local and cultural sensitivities’ nuances.
Search Engine Optimization is the most underrated benefit of multilingual translation marketing. If your marketing campaign is decorated with native keywords, perfect grammar and smooth landing pages, there’s nothing that can stop the boost in conversion rate.
Imagine your potential consumer is in the US looking for a book about the native history of West Africa. He searches for such books on Google and his requirements get captured in google servers. There is a high chance that your SEO-powered multilingual website will show up in top results. This is the perfect time for your Advert in the Hausa language to make an impression on him.
You see, with the right combination of SEO-proof localized Ads and landing pages, you can maximize your chances of reaching potential consumers without even overpaying for paid traffic.
As a translation agency, our mantra is not just to translate the words but to translate the message and intent. And this is exactly how we help you in optimizing your marketing campaigns.